Created with Sketch. Created with Sketch.

Home Care Hospital Beds

In cases of long term immobility, home care hospital beds are more beneficial than an ordinary bed. A home care bed can be raised or lowered when needing different heights to transfer in and out of the bed.

The head of the bed can be elevated for better breathing, fluid, risk of aspiration or help with pain. Also, the foot springs can be elevated for reasons of fluid buildup or pain.

The FDA estimates that nearly 2.5 million hospital beds are in use for easy transfer and comfort. Medicare part B will cover the home hospital bed that meet the ACA criteria for durable medical equipment. So long as a doctor has prescribed these medical devices for in-home use. Medicare usually pays 80% of the ‘approved’ amount for the rental, but only after the patient meets the annual Part B $135 deductible. Patients are responsible for the remaining 20%, which can also be paid through private secondary health insurance, or out of pocket.

  • Basic Semi Electric Bed

    Basic beds offer a lower price point to help reduce your up-front costs. With our Basic Beds, you have an incomparable combination of value and quality. Light beds are easy to transport with a foot section that weighs just 42 lbs (19 kgs) Convenient...

    MSRP: $845.00
    $795.00
    Add to Cart
  • Basic Full Electric Bed

    Light beds are easy to transport with a foot section that weighs just 42 lbs (19 kgs) Convenient DC motor box snaps off quickly, making delivery, setup and routine maintenance easier A 9V battery back up allows movement to lowest bed position...

    MSRP: $1,230.23
    $995.95
    Add to Cart
  • SALE
    Basic Hi-Low Full Electric Hospital Bed

    Basic Hi-Low Full Electric Hospital Bed

    Light beds are easy to transport with a foot section that weighs just 42 lbs (19 kgs) Convenient DC motor box snaps off quickly, making delivery, setup and routine maintenance easier A 9V battery back up allows movement to lowest bed position during...

    MSRP: $1,499.27
    Was: $1,499.27
    Now: $1,195.00
    Add to Cart